On-line Club Subscription NOW OPEN

Club related information including AGM dates etc.
baldieheidit

On-line Club Subscription NOW OPEN

Postby baldieheidit » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:18 am

Morning all

We are now live with the Insch Cycling Club on-line payment page, which is hosted through the British Cycling Website. With immediate effect, Club Memberships will be collected this way.

At present, we have 9 official members within Insch CC, but I know there are a few more who come along on Club Rides etc. Can I ask ALL Insch CC members to now join the Club through the membership page at British Cycling, at this link:

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/p ... ub_id=6694

This link will take you to the Insch CC profile page and on the top right hand side there is a red button for “Buy Club Membership”. Please follow the instructions on the page to join. It takes less than 5 minutes. Insch CC membership runs from 1st Jan to 31st December. By joining now you will be a member throughout 2014.

Insch Cycling Club 2014 Membership costs;

Adult (age 16 - 60) - £20 +£1 to BC = £21
Senior (age 60 +) - £10 + £1 to BC = £11

If there are any issues with joining through this way please get back to me and I’ll try and find out what the issues are.

1/ If you would prefer to pay by cheque or by BACs transfer then please contact our treasurer Graeme Birkhead.

2/ If you intend buying a Club membership please do so by the 31st of January. After this time the “early bird” promotion will end and renewal payments will increase by £5. This is to allow the club to know what budget we are working to next year.

3/ You don’t have to be a member of British Cycling to be a member of Insch CC but we do encourage it. If you intend to do any racing then we suggest you take out a “silver” or “gold” membership of BC. If you are just riding your bike then the “ride” membership is for you.

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership

The benefits of BC membership are laid out on this link. The benefits to the club are that the more BC members we have the more influence we have with Scottish Cycling and British Cycling.

thank you

Nick Thom
Secretary Insch CC
Viva la Baked Bean!

Return to “Information and Announcements”